Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Planning: 30 First Dance Songs

Looking for some first dance inspiration?  Find it with our 30 favorite songs to capture your first big moment as husband and wife.

1. Marry You Bruno Mars
2. Love On Top Beyoncé
3. For Once In My Life Stevie Wonder
4. Nothing Else Matters Metallica
5. Everything Michael Bublé
6. Accidently In Love Counting Crows
7. Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
8. At Last Etta James
9. Dream A Little Dream of Me The Mamas & The Papas
10. Cupid Sam Cooke
11. It Had To Be You Harry Connick Jr.
12. Close To Me The Cure
13. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) James Taylor
14. Baby, Now That I’ve Found You Alison Krauss
15. She Elvis Costello


16. If There Is Something Roxy Music 
17. Stand By Me Ben E King
18. The Way You Look Tonight Frank Sinatra
19. I Only Have Eyes For You Billie Holiday
20. Truly Madly Deeply Savage Garden
21. At My Most Beautiful REM
22. Crazy Little Thing Called Love Queen
23. Yellow Coldplay
24. Gotta Get You Into My Life Beatles
25. You’re Beautiful James Blunt
26. What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
27. You're The First, The Last, My Everything Barry White  
28. Make You Feel My Love Adele
29. Everlong Foo Fighters 
30. I'm Yours Jason Mraz 

By Patricia Canole For more wedding planning tips and trends, visit ForTheBrideMag.com
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment