Eco Friendly Invitations
How to Invite Right:
1. Use 100% recycled or tree-free materials for your invitations.
2. Ask your printer to use soy-based inks, which emit less volatile hydrocarbons than petroleum-based inks.
3. Send the Save-the-Dates via e-mail to cut down on the amount of paper used for your celebration.
4. Make a facebook page and invite all your guests to join this way you can post announcements, dates and maps with virtual updates.
“The earth does not belong to us. We belong to the earth.”
- Chief Seattle, The Chief Seattle's Speech